Friday, June 18, 2010

Starting Anew

I’ve decided to start these blogs as a way to express what I’m feeling inside, a way to vent my pain, hurt, anger, frustration etc. about how my life is right now. I’m not sure if what I’m doing will help but its worth a try. I’m in so much pain I don’t know where to turn, I'm out there in another country with no one to turn to and my world is falling apart. I’ve thought about killing myself, just ending it so the pain will stop, not think about her and how much I miss her. I feel so alone now, I feel like I have no one to love me, to turn to. I feel like my world has fallen apart, how do you move on from that? What lessons are to be learned with so much pain? How are you to be a stronger person from all of it when you are so weak? I’ve loved and now I’ve lost, so now I’m writing and crying because its the only thing I can do. So we shall see how this turns out…

No comments:

Post a Comment