Saturday, June 26, 2010

Decisions

What would you say if I told you I love you?
What would you say if I told you I need you, that you are the air I breathe, you give me life.
You are the beat of my heart, the smile on my face, what would you say if I told you I miss you, I long to feel your touch, long to kiss you, long to have you close.
What would you do if I tell you I’m lost without you, I feel empty being away from you, you are the reason I found joy in my heart.
What would you do if I tell you I love you and don’t want to love anyone else, my heart belong to you, I see forever in your eyes, I feel forever in your touch, I want our lives to be one.
What would you do if I tell you all these things, would you believe me, would you love me in return, would you trust me with your heart?
What would you do because I’m ready to love you and give you all of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment