Monday, June 21, 2010

Life Line

I don’t want to hear your voice, I don’t want to see your face.
I don’t want to be reminded of the source of my pain.
But I can’t escape you, I can’t run from you, I can’t be free of you as you are free of me.
You are my survival, my life line, I need you more than you need me so I can’t run from you.
The same person that is sustaining my life is also draining it away.
You are my life line so I have to hear your voice and be reminded of the pain, I have to see your face and see the source of my pain.
I can’t escape you, can’t run from you for in that act death also follow, yet I’m dying now because of you.
I can’t stand the pain but can’t escape it, can’t run or I will die, yet I’m dying on the inside.
You are my life line though my love for you is killing me.
You sustain me yet drain me so I sit trapped, trapped by love and by life because you are my life line and I need you.

No comments:

Post a Comment