Thursday, June 24, 2010

Six Billion Alone

I wrote a poem earlier called “6 Billion Alone” to describe how I’m feeling once again. So many people on this planet yet I feel completely alone. I feel like I have no one for me anymore. Its amazing how love can make you feel, on one hand love can make you feel on top of the world, you feel you can do anything, you feel safe, protected, loved. Yet on the other hand love or in my case when its gone can make you feel like you have no on in the world to turn to. You feel abandoned, you feel scared and you feel lost and alone. I’m feeling all of that now that I don’t have someone that loves me, I feel like I’m back to square one.

We are social creatures but not I don’t feel like being social with anyone, the few people who I’m social with and talk it its because I have to other than that I don’t talk to anyone which at or rather promote me feel that much more alone. One person, one person out of six plus billion people has left my life, took her love away and now I feel like shit, feel like the world is empty with me the only one in it. There’s nothing I can do except work on healing myself, picking myself up off the ground, reminding myself to smile, get out of bed and brush my teeth in the morning, live life the best I can despite my lost and the pain I’m feeling. Six billion people on this blue planet yet I feel completely alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment