Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Endless Sleep

I wonder why God allow me to wake up this morning. Why does he want me to see another day, I see no point in me taking up valuable space on this planet or any other planet, using precious air that can go to someone more deserving. There’s no life in me, no energy to want to live. I’m existing in this world, not living. If only I have to strength to remove myself from this world, remove myself and be done with it. Why do I wake up each moving, why must I endure another day, minute, second in this world. This feels like I dream yet I’m wake awake, I can’t escape or change what’s going on. I’m force to watch my life dissolve before my eyes…. Starting to get another headache, I wish I was dead, I want all of this to be over with.

No comments:

Post a Comment